The LINGOs Membership Program serves as a consortium for humanitarian relief, development, health conservation and social justice NGOs working to improve people’s lives in the developing world.
- Our Members – LINGOs enables international NGOs to leverage shared innovations, content, collaboration and connectivity to increase the skill levels of their employees, their performance, and, therefore, increase the impact of their programs.
- The Benefits – LINGOs membership includes participation in a global community of like-minded collaborators, access to hundreds of courses for global staff and an unrivaled virtual toolbox.
- What it looks like – Every member organization is unique with individual learning needs, approaches and staffing. LINGOs membership levels and benefits provide a range of resources to meet needs at any international NGO.
Last Mile Learning provides world-class learning opportunities to anyone working to improve lives in the developing world. We believe that development professionals with better skills deliver better quality services and produce better results for beneficiary communities.
This platform is designed to support both your formal and informal learning needs, including:
- Learners – Individuals can create an account and begin taking self-led e-learning modules from the Last Mile Learning Catalog.
- Facilitators – Trainers who work with development and relief professionals can create an account and access facilitation guides that can be used to lead face-to-face and blended on-line workshops.
- Organizations – Development, relief and training organizations can obtain a hosted learning management system that comes pre-loaded with Last Mile Learning content and which can be deployed among employees and other stakeholders.
Start learning today!